Friday, 16 September 2016

Helplessly

Assalammualaikum and hye earthlings! ^^




I don't know why but I kinda rajin siket nak update something malam ni hehee. So recently I've put a few of my latest fav songs kat music player kat dalam blog ni. Then aku tengok cam ramai gak ah orang cakap lagu 'helplessly' tu best kat cbox :) Best kan gais ? Aku fikir aku sorang je rasa camtuh uhuks T^T

The 'helplessly' song was Tatiana Manaois's. Actually i've found that song masa tengah syok usya-usya youtube haritu. I really love her voice and the lyrics,- idk why but somehow i feel so related la dgn this song hehehee :")

Actually banyak lagi tau lagu Tatiana Manaois that i've found kat youtube and semuaaa lagu dia mmg best. Tapi yang paling berkenan kat hati mmg 'helplessly' la ^^

Tak nak cakap panjang la keyhhh so this is the lyrics guys. Hope you guys enjoy keyh :)


"Helplessly"

It's not that easy with you here
But I know I want you to stay.
See this could be us in a few years
But just admit you like to play

It's like everyday,
I'm kicking rocks.
I could fly away,
But you got me at a complete stop.

How do you
Manage to keep me going
But somehow you keep me from going...

See you distract me, but I'm distracted without you.
I don't know how to focus baby teach me how to.
Cause I'm standing still again
But if you love me, just like the way that I love you
I wouldn't mind a little comforting from you.
Why do I let you in my head?

And I gotta go sometimes, but you're always on my mind.
You're not helping me...
You're not helping me...
You're not helping me...
You're not helping me...
You're not helping me...
But I helplessly fall, for you.

Now I'm running late
And I'm not a coffee drinker,
But I lost sleep just thinking of you.
So pour me a cup,
I need to wake up,
I need me some love.
Now give it to me.

Cause everywhere you go I'll follow you.
I'll give you all of me, give me all of you.
I gotta go sometimes,
But you're always on my mind.

See you distract me, but I'm distracted without you.
I don't know how to focus baby teach me how to
Cause I'm standing still again
Cause if you love me, just like the way that I love you
I wouldn't mind a little comforting from you.
Why do I let you in my head?
No

And I gotta go sometimes, but you're always on my mind.
You're not helping me babe...
You're not helping me babe...
But I fall helplessly for you, for you.
You're not helping me babe...
You're not helping me babe...
But I fall helplessly for you, for you.



p/s: saje je share lirik lagu ni kat sini supaya uolls boleh lepak sambil nyanyi2 siket kahkahkah! 

K lah. Till here guys. Seeyaa!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Heheee ikr ? Mmg best lagu ni heheee πŸ˜πŸ’•n

      Delete
  2. first time dengar .. best juga lagu ni yer.. lirik dia un okay juga ada makna gitu.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee best kan ? And yeah me too fall in love with the lyrics tho πŸ˜€

      Delete
  3. meaningful...

    psstt.. mia nak jemput untuk join ga.. http://www.mialiana.com/2016/09/giveaway-3d-gold-stemcell-serum-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh meaningful right ? Hehee

      Thanks for inviting me. Insya Allah i will keyh 😁

      Delete
  4. I've been listening to this song quite a while now. Tatiana tu cantikkkk and love love love all her song; Like You & BOMO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too hehee 😁 she's pretty right ?! Hahahaha i thot i'm the only one yg adore dia ehehe πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete
  5. first time dengar....tp dah terikut nyanyi dah :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee yeke? Samalah mcm azey dulu haahah πŸ‘»

      Delete
  6. Lirik dia macam ohsem.. tgh loading lagu lak..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe takpe. Lain kali singgah bole dgr lagi πŸ˜‰

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Do leave a comment πŸ’•